This Sport CV is intended to show Mr. Luklinski's understanding of problematics in professional sport and Sport Rehabilitation. It is intended for those sport-professionals who will want to visit His spine Clinic too.
Non-stop competitive athlete since age 13
- ATHLETIC..../ self - coached /form 27 - th onwords
- 100 m - e /10.5. - cinder track
- 200 m = 21.0 e. cinder
- 300 = 34.2 e.cinder/grass
- 400 = 46.7 m / grass track
- 600 = 73.6 m /cinder
- 800 m - would break under 1.45.....
- 1500 - 4.38.6 m / cinder / decathlon /
- JUMPS ;
- H.Jump - 195 /straddle / cinder /
- L.jumps - 7.46 m /grass /
- P.Vault - 4.20 indoor / 3.80 outdoor/ metal - 3.85 /decathlon /
- 3-jump = 13.02 / at 13 - een ,1-time ever /
- Best N.Huta at 14-ten - 185 /champion / 2- youth polish cham /.3-junior/junior champ /.
- shot - 14.55 m
- discus - 44.65 m
- javelin - 57.38 m /old
- hammer - 44.50 /no technique /
- 110 h - 15.1 e / cinder
- 200 h - 26.3 cinder / at 23 as a student / 1-st time ever run /
- DECATHLON - 6986 pt / UK - at 41/2 age / ,5896 - AT 25 AGE - 2 = nd year, / 3-rd ,Krakow champ.Poland /
- 3 - UK Champ .Vet.,6 runner up/ h.h - h.j - p.v = 2 nd./h.l - 3 x 2 - nd.
- 3 - Europe / Javaskyla Finland / 3 = h/h.-16.17
- 4- World petathlon 3,650 / WON = H.Jump with injury / - 5 = th
- 5 - Word .h.h. -10.21 sec / 10.82 / 10.42 heats / = 4 = th
- 11-th decathon / world.- total 47 ./ with injury - L-knee/meniscus rupture / lost ONLY to 1 Pole -10 pts./ 5-th in Poland / at 50-ty.
- Europ.France / Bordeaux -WON hurdles,5 - tathlon 400 pts, lead / injury in h.j /
- World - San Sebastian,5 petathlon -11,hurdles/decathlon -2 = d,after 4 events./retired Achilles injury.
- USA / Bufflo / 9 RESULTS BETTER /,Brazil,Puerto Rico,Brisbane,Australia - WOULD EASLY - WON.....,points superior.NOT attended - work.. WIN
- ------ France - Lyon = must be 2=nd./
- BEST achievements ;
- W.Australia BEST- ATHTLETE / TOTAL number 546 / = 1977/78 /,Champion of W.A - H.J,110 h..400 =2 nd - 46.7 sec
- Started at 14 - Hutnik N.HUTA / 2 LEAGUE / 2 years / - played CENTRE.../ coach by J,KUSIAK /musician = very good coach - taught me ALL.BEST youth /junior...in N.HUTA - PLAYED 1- ST TEAM,at 14 - en scored 88 pts in school match.Very talented ...could play for Poland WITHIN 1 YEAR / j.Kusiak /,Polish national coach / Mikulowski - SHOULD play in the 5 - 1 team polish national team
- Played in 1-st team 2 years,then moved to TS Wisla - top/champion / polish team at 16-en.till 19-teen,scored 30 = 34 pts on average .Body weight 62.5 kg /183.6 height......Second BEST junior /national squad.,could play in national team/OLIMPICS.Very versetaile ,best JUMPER - COULD DUNK BASKETBALL INSIDE EASLY- plaved EVERY position.Played reserve team/junior.Average score 25=32 pts plus.
- WEIGHT LIFTING / athletics /
- SNATCH - 105 kg
- Cling and jerk = 130 KG / at 50 - ty../ 5-x 120 from knees,1x125..this same
- full squat - 150 kg..........
- half squat - 320 kg
- rises - 320 kg / at 17 -teen /
- press up - standing - backwards / assisted /115 kg
- bench press - 125 kg
- one leg snatch / german / - 65 kg
- Vertical /STANDING = 88 cm
- Standing 3-jump - 8.85 m
- Verical jump/1 leg/ = 330 m / basket ball..3,05 /
- Standing with max.hands = 265 cm - 8.80 = 345 CM
Mr. B. Luklinski, 66 years young... half squatting, just on his back, 102Kgs!
Here cleaning 80Kgs.
- UK Athletics championships: several time attended. 2nd in Decathlon (at 42). 2 titles won subsequently. 2nd in high jump, 2nd in 110hurdles, 2nd in pole vault. Represented UK versus USA.
- 1996 World Athletics Championships (Gateshead): 11th decathlon (with knee injury).
- 2000 Euro Athletics Championships (Finland): 3rd 110m hurdles
- 2002: Euro Athletics Championships Indoor (Bordeaux, France): after 3 events leading the Pentathlon by 400 pts. Then injured in high jump had to retire.
- 2005: World Athletics Championships (S.Sebastian, Spain): 11th throws pentathlon. Retired at Decathlon (for an achilles injury).
- 2006: World Athletics Championships Indoor (Linz, Austria): 4th in pentathlon (winning the high jump); 5th in 110m hurdles (all with heel injury, could not even walk!).
- 2006: Euro Athletics Championships (Poznan, Poland): 7h in high jump; 7h in 110m hurdles; 21th in throws pentathlon.
- Poland, 1st division (1969/70) Wawel Crakom /multievents.
- Offered to be deputy national UK decathlon coach (in 1972) along with B. Longden; turned down position ("as no future... my right ever decision!").
- Australia state Coach (1977/78).
Personal Bests (all best PBs on cinder track!)
- 100m: 10.7
- 150m: 15.9
- 200m: 22.1
- 300m: 35.8
- 400m: 48.3 (relay, 49.1)
- 110mHS 15.1
- 1500: 4.36.8 (in decathlon)
- Long Jump: 7.16m
- High Jump: 194cm
- Pole Vault: 365cm (metal pole); 390cm (old-fibre pole during training), 360cm (in decathlon)
- Shot put: 13,86 (7.25 kg)
- Discus throw: 44.68cm
- Javelin throw: 52.68cm
- Decathlon: 7128 pts
- Vertical high jump: 88cm
- Standing triple jump: 8.68m
- Weight lifting: clean&jerk 126.5 kg, snatch 92.5 kg, full squat 150kg, half squat 325kg,